Solar powered Fan found on AMAZON!! What a great product!

Here you can find Solar Panels and technological accessories related to Solar Energy: Click Here If you want to learn about Solar...

Here you can find Solar Panels and technological accessories related to Solar Energy: Click Here

If you want to learn about Solar Panels, to advise you before buying or to build your own Solar Panel: Click Here

hey friends welcome to another unboxing video today I'm checking out this solar powered fan so this can be charged a couple of different ways it has a solar panel and once charged it can run for several hours off of the charge or I think it's a 13 000 Mega amp hours all right um battery pack on there so here's this uh big solar panel this is probably 18 inches by 20 inches just pretty good size there and has this cord here on the back and looks to be excuse me probably pretty long almost uh probably about six to eight feet long there all right that's pretty cool and this is adjustable it has this little stand on the back and you can just simply tighten down these Wing nuts if you wanted to adjust this to whichever way you want to and just tighten that down and said in the sunshine so it's a getting the correct amount of sunlight pretty cool okay then in here we have a fan that's pretty sweet it's got this nice screen metal screen around here so I've got the metal blades but real solid screen around there so No One's Gonna Be able to get hurt by putting their fingers in there it's got this uh base with these rubber pads and a nice this is completely adjustable too to basically 180 degrees we have an output here LED I'm sorry not LED has a little LED screen here shows the battery charge oh so it's at well there whoa that is okay this is showing the speeds it's got 12 fan speeds that's pretty cool and the battery indicator there it shows it's fully charged so that's actually putting out a lot of air there that's pretty sweet and not only that it comes with if you want to charge up this battery pack has a indoor charger and also a like a cigarette lighter adapter plug in there too so that is pretty cool so we can also use this power button fan battery capacity those little lights are on the top will indicate is if it's charging not more than likely so charge time three to five hours depending and then working time five to twenty hours that's pretty amazing let's check out since it's already fully charged here let's see how much air is coming off of this thing just turn it on with one button goes right on 12. it's like oh that's a crazy amount of air there actually that's that's actually really impressive that's probably the most powerful battery powered fan I've ever come across um it's just like a regular plug-in fan that you would run in your house except this one's completely portable so if you're going camping or something like that at a work site somewhere we didn't have ability to plug things in you could have this fan right there that's super cool I'm gonna go put it outside put the actually probably run it for a bit to run down the battery and then we'll throw the solar panel in the sunshine see how it charged up hey friends so um super hot day outside today uh so I've been working on my fence and this thing has been like a lifesaver um I was just trying to test the battery the other night so I ran this pretty much for like 12 hours straight it's just crazy how long this battery lasts and then not only that I've been running this on high just to keep myself cool outside here while I'm building the fence because there's no there's no Breeze really right now and I can run this see it's fully charged and I've been running this on High the whole time so what was half about halfway and I can just run this fan on high now and puts out a lot of Breeze there I'm super happy with this thing I mean I can just sit here and just get cooled off it's blowing my shirt around feels like a nice warm breeze and the solar panel can keep up with this it'll keeps it fully charged while this isn't running on high it's pretty impressive um really actually impressed with it so I thought I'd share this guys um yeah I think I had about half battery and I put it outside of the solar panel probably a couple maybe two three hours it was like fully charged and this battery just like I said on here it just pretty much runs forever we literally had it running all night long just to test it I think I ran it or all all night overnight and it was still like just half half full so impressive battery life guys great fan here thanks for watching this video have a great day ...

No hay comentarios